Shout-outs & Accolades from the Converse Community
See What our Class of ’19 Grads Are Doing!
October 10, 2019
- Yeque Sun ’19 obtained a full-time job as a Veterinary Assistant at the Animal Medical Center in Spartanburg.
- Paige Johnson ’19 accepted a position as a Rehab Tech/Administrative Assistant at two nursing home facilities in Spartanburg.
- Anyah Preston ’19 started work at the Southern Appalachian Wilderness Stewards. She is part of the trail crew traveling all around the lower half of the Appalachian Trail. She is certified in Wilderness Medicine as well as crosscut and ax training.
- Caitlin Lazurick Gann ’19 (Nisbet Honors) started her first semester to pursue a degree in osteopathic medicine at VCOM-Carolinas.
- Lanqing Zhao ’19 was accepted into the Biomedical Engineering Program at The Chinese University of Hong Kong, The Polytechnic University of Hong Kong, and The City U of Hong Kong. She will be attending the Polytechnic University of Hong Kong.
- Ashley Gantt ’19 was hired by Spartanburg School District 1 as a strings teacher at Mabry Middle School.
- Alexis Mattison Williams ’19 was hired as an elementary music specialist at Sarah Collins Elementary School in Greenville.
- Jenny Matusik ’19 (Nisbet Honors) accepted a position as a Quality Data Analyst with KBR in Goose Creek, South Carolina. KBR is a leading American engineering, procurement, and construction company.