The Registrar’s office provides many important services to incoming, current, and former Converse students such as distributing transcripts, conducting registration, keeping and updating student records, reporting grades, and providing verification of enrollment. The Registrar serves as the designated school official for international students.
The Office of the Registrar is open Monday through Thursday, from 8 am- 5 pm and Friday, from 8 am to 1 pm, to assist faculty, staff and students. Please adhere to physical distancing protocols.
Please wait outside the door if another person is being assisted by the staff. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Office: Carmichael 210
The mission of the Office of the Registrar is to address the needs of the students, faculty, administrators and alumni in matters that pertain to student records, registration of classes and academic policies, while maintaining the academic integrity of the University.
To carry the Mission of the Office of the Registrar, we pledge to:
- Address the needs of all our constituents in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Offer a prompt response from the office specialist who can best resolve the problem or answer questions regarding the situation.
- Make a sincere effort to respond to telephone calls and emails in a timely fashion.
- Continue to maintain the confidentiality and accuracy of student records.
- Communicate academic information in a positive manner, while always relating accurate and clear interpretations of the University’s academic policies.