Adult Converse II Students

Adult Converse II Students

Adult education upstate sc

Continue Your Journey

Converse II offers adult students, ages 24 or older, a Converse education at a discounted rate. We want to make your entrance into college as comfortable as possible – that’s why we provide orientation sessions, in-depth academic advising, and a streamlined application process to prepare you for your first day at Converse. Converse II is more than an experience. It’s the gateway to your future.

Programs and Courses

Through Converse II you will enjoy the same courses and academic programs as all Converse undergraduate students. You can further your education through individual courses or by pursuing degrees in everything from healthcare administration to education, interior design to politics, computer science and more. We have more than 40 undergraduate majors you can study.

Contact us for more information and advisement.

  1. Complete the online application.
  2. Send official transcripts from all colleges, universities, or technical schools you have attended. If you have not completed an Associates Degree from an accredited institution, you will also need to submit your official high school transcript or GED. Transcripts must be sent to the Office of Admissions directly from the college or high school to be official.
  3. Meet with the Converse II Admissions counselor.

Interested in learning more about Converse II? Come visit us! You’ll feel the spirit and community of Converse the first time you step foot on campus. See what happens when you’re surrounded by thinkers and doers who want to make a difference.

To schedule a campus tour, contact us at 864.596.9040 or by email at

Converse II gives you the opportunity to enroll in the right number of courses for your schedule. Additional fees may apply. As a Converse II student you may be eligible for Federal and South Carolina financial aid including grants and loans.

See Converse II Costs and Financial Aid.

We want you to get the most from your experience. When you submit your official transcripts as part of the application process, we’ll review them to see which courses we can apply to your degree progress at Converse. Not all courses will transfer, but those in which you earned a C- or higher and which are equivalent to courses offered at Converse can often be counted for non-GPA credit through Converse II.

Review and Articulation Agreements

If you’d like to know more about credit transfer prior to sending your official transcripts, you can email copies of unofficial transcripts to We’ll give you guidance on which courses will transfer and how that may affect the coursework you need to complete your degree.

Converse has also partnered with a number of colleges and universities to setup agreements of credit transfer. If you’d like more information, review the PDFs below to see how your credits can transfer.

You can also use the worksheets to see how the agreements above transfer credit toward Converse’s General Education Program (GEP) that is required of all majors.

Transfer Policy

Converse will review coursework for transfer from institutions which are actively accredited by agencies recognized by the Department of Education. Coursework must be of at least equal academic rigor and cover sufficiently similar topics to be considered for transfer, and a grade of a C- or higher must have been achieved. Syllabi, course catalogs, or other documentation may be necessary and must be supplied by the student on request to make the appropriate determination of credit articulation. For more information, please consult the current academic catalog.


Student Stories

See COVID-19 campus updates, office hours and resources  COVID-19 Updates >