- Chapter 30 The Montgomery G.I. Bill®. This program provides educational benefits to individuals entering military service after June 30, 1985. A form DD 214 Member 4 is required.
- Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation for Service-Disabled Veterans. This program is for individuals who have a compensable service-connected disability and the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs determines that training and rehabilitation services are needed to overcome an employment handicap.
- Chapter 35 Dependents Educational Assistance Program. This program is for dependents (spouse or children) of individuals who die or are permanently disabled from service-connected causes.
- Chapter 1606 Montgomery G.I. Bill®-Selected Reserve. This program is available to members of the Selected Reserve, including the National Guard. A form DD 2384 (NOBE) is required.
- Chapter 1607 Reserve Educational Assistance Program. This program is available to members of a reserve component who serve on active duty on or after September 11, 2001, for a contingency operation. A form DD 214 or a copy of the orders is required.
- Chapter 33 Post 9/11 Veterans Education Assistance Act of 2008. To be eligible, the service member or veteran must have served at least 90 aggregate days on active duty after September 10, 2001. A form DD 214 or a copy of orders is required.
Please refer to the current academic catalog for information pertaining to VA benefits on the following topics:
- Academic Requirements
- Address Changes
- Advanced Payment Request
- Class Attendance
- Drops and Withdrawals
- Eligible Courses
- Internet/Online, Hybrid and Video Courses
- Non-punitive Grading/Mitigating Circumstances
- Prior Credit
- Program Changes
- Repeated Courses
To apply for benefits and learn more about educational benefits for veterans, visit the GI Bill® website.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill