The Converse Alumni Recruitment and Retention Effort (CARRE) is composed of volunteer Converse alumni who strengthen our admissions efforts. In fact, students referred by Converse graduates show a higher likelihood of enrolling than all other forms of referral. Take a moment to provide us with the names of high school students you know so that we can introduce them to opportunities at Converse.
CARRE volunteers play a key role in ensuring that future generations have the opportunity to experience our College. They are involved in the following activities:
- Identify prospective students and refer them to the Office of Admissions
- Call and/or write prospective Converse students
- Bring a prospective student on campus for a preview day program or a private visit
- Shadow a Converse Admissions Counselor during a college fair or visit to a school
- Attend college fairs in your area
- Recommend alumni who are teachers or guidance counselors and would be good resources for student referrals
If you are interested in becoming a CARRE volunteer, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 864.596.9011 or submit the CARRE Volunteer Interest Form.