Associate Director of Strategic Communications
The Office of Communications is responsible for supporting strategic initiatives of the University that advance institutional visibility and reputation.
We work collaboratively to provide communications and marketing planning in accordance with the University’s vision and institutional priorities. Our team serves the external community by building awareness through the management of:
- Brand and identity messaging;
- Official print and digital publications;
- The Converse website;
- Primary social media sites;
- Strategic public relations initiatives;
- the Converse press and media kit;
- Institutional advertising;
- Photography and video assets;
- and the release of news.
We also provide the campus community with in-house counsel for strategic and creative communications, and can provide recommendations for external vendors for design, print, photography and video production.
What's Happening at Converse
For permission to take photos on campus, please contact Event Services.
Office of Communications
Assistant VP for Marketing and Communications