For consideration of admission to Converse Master of Music program, the applicant should have the following credentials:
- Graduation from an accredited institution;
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended;
- For full, non-provisional admission, the applicant must have an overall cumulative 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale of college work;
- Complete the graduate admission application including the $40 application fee;
- Complete a graduate music audition application;
- Three letters of recommendation;
- Master of Music Education applicants must submit scores from either the PKE or the Music Area Test of the ETS Praxis II series. * Applicants for the Music Education with Initial Certification degree program must submit competitive scores on the Miller Analogies Test.
- In addition to the application materials, each student must audition and/or be interviewed by the appropriate music faculty before he/she will be admitted to graduate study in the Petrie School of Music.
For International Educational Credentials
One of the following organizations must evaluate international students’ credentials:
- World Educational Services
- Educational Credential Evaluators
- Joseph Silny and Associates
- Official scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) are required for applicants whose native language is not English.
Deadline for Completed Application and Materials
- February 15