“Majoring in Vocal Performance in the Petrie School of Music graduate program has really challenged me, encouraging me to strive to achieve up to and beyond my limits. I have found that the Petrie School of Music faculty is completely dedicated to creating a professional level of performance within the school, and also works to prepare students for the highly competitive field of music after college. I feel that through my experience there, I have excelled beyond my expectations, while also building up the confidence needed to help carry me through my future professional life.”
More reasons to choose Converse:
- Our faculty are professional artists who have collectively performed in 48 states and in 47 countries.
- Our reputation has attracted students from Ireland, Italy, Egypt, Sri Lanka, Panama, El Salvador, Ecuador, and beyond.
- Our remarkably low 7:1 student/teacher ratio ensures ongoing personal interaction with faculty.
- We were the first women’s college in the world to be named an all-Steinway school.
- Our graduates can be found on Broadway, in major symphony orchestras, opera houses, regional and municipal symphonies, jazz groups, chamber orchestras, colleges, universities and conservatories throughout the US and around the world.