- Lechetze “Cicee” Lewis ’14 received a scholarship to Elon School of Law.
- Theatre grad Lauren Miller ‘15 completed her MFA thesis in Theatre Pedagogy at Texas Tech University.
- Biology grad Ashley Gutierrez-Finn ’15 was accepted into the Air Force Physician Assistant commissioning program.
- Maya James ’14 (Nisbet Honors) is attending Charleston Southern University Physician’s Assistant Program.
- Music Therapy grad Molly Glibbery Austin ’15 (Nisbet Honors) completed coursework for a Master of Music Therapy at Florida State University and is currently working on her thesis.
- Psychology and Music Therapy grad Sarah Edwards ’17 recently passed her national board certification exam.
- Megan Hoyt ’15 opened her own private practice in Greenville after working as a music therapist in Columbia, SC. “Heart Strings” offers music therapy services in the Upstate.
- Alison Turner Hughey ’10 recently opened a private practice, “Carolina Music Therapy”, offering music therapy services in Spartanburg and surrounding communities.
What's Happening at Converse
For permission to take photos on campus, please contact Event Services.
Office of Communications
The Spartanburg Master Chorale Announces New Name
The Spartanburg Festival Chorus, Spartanburg’s choral union of community singers and Converse students, has a new name: The Spartanburg Master Chorale. The new name more accurately reflects the purpose of …
Art Grad Collaborates with Local Artists on Spartanburg Mural
Photos from Spartanburg Community College Flickr album Studio Art alumna, Maggie Macdonald ‘19, was invited along with three local artists to develop and install a new mural at Spartanburg Community …
66 Student-Athletes Receive D2 ADA Academic Awards
The Division 2 Athletics Directors Association (D2 ADA) announced the 2021-22 D2 ADA Academic Achievement Awards recipients. 66 Converse University students were recognized for their exceptional academic accomplishments.