- Lechetze “Cicee” Lewis ’14 received a scholarship to Elon School of Law.
- Theatre grad Lauren Miller ‘15 completed her MFA thesis in Theatre Pedagogy at Texas Tech University.
- Biology grad Ashley Gutierrez-Finn ’15 was accepted into the Air Force Physician Assistant commissioning program.
- Maya James ’14 (Nisbet Honors) is attending Charleston Southern University Physician’s Assistant Program.
- Music Therapy grad Molly Glibbery Austin ’15 (Nisbet Honors) completed coursework for a Master of Music Therapy at Florida State University and is currently working on her thesis.
- Psychology and Music Therapy grad Sarah Edwards ’17 recently passed her national board certification exam.
- Megan Hoyt ’15 opened her own private practice in Greenville after working as a music therapist in Columbia, SC. “Heart Strings” offers music therapy services in the Upstate.
- Alison Turner Hughey ’10 recently opened a private practice, “Carolina Music Therapy”, offering music therapy services in Spartanburg and surrounding communities.
What's Happening at Converse
For permission to take photos on campus, please contact Event Services.
Office of Communications
Celebrating Holiday Cheer with Lessons and Carols
Together the Converse and the Spartanburg communities enjoyed a cheerful holiday evening at the student-led Festival of Lessons and Carols at Twichell Auditorium on Thursday, Dec. 1, 2022. This annual …
Converse’s 2022-2023 Faculty Symposia Lineup
The Office of Research and Engagement at Converse University promotes collegewide engagement in research and scholarly creative work. The office supports and assists faculty, students, and staff from the conception …
Studio Art Students Exhibiting Throughout US this Fall
Converse Studio Art students have quickly transformed from aspiring artists to seeing their art exhibited in galleries throughout the United States. Thanks to Converse’s supportive learning environment and remarkable studio …