Q and A With Senior Jessica Simmons, 4-Time Starting Goalkeeper
1. What is a typical day for your when you wake-up till you go to bed?
Class, homework, soccer, cheerleading, homework, homework, homework, meetings (not necessarily in that order)
2. What is your favorite aspect of the game?
3. What is your favorite TV channel and show?
4. Where do you want to be 10 years from now?
I want to be out of school and in a decent crime lab job. However I still want to be playing soccer and traveling.
5. If you could be any super hero, who would it be and why?
I would be spider-man for the web slinging.
6. Who is the funniest person on the team, and what makes them so funny?
Samoria Roundtree because she is not afraid to say what she wants.
7. What are three things that you cannot live without?
My daily planner, computer and movies.
8. What are some things that you like about this team?
9. What is your favorite class?
10. How do you feel the season is going?
It is much better than the years before, we are definitely on the rise!
Word Association – The first thought that comes to your mind when you see the word…
Road Trips – Chips
Fitness – Running
Homework – Yuck!
Shannon – Tatum(haha)
Tatum – Shannon(haha)
Thank you Jessica Simmons for your time!