- Great local and regional internship opportunities
- Our professors are real world practitioners turned educators
- Hands-on learning through case studies with real companies
- Build your resume and experience through local service learning projects
- Gain experience through international travel and research
Do you enjoy using math to solve real-world problems? Do you like to see the relationships between people, money, and goods? Do you want a career that is recession-proof?
Consider Business Administration with a concentration in Finance at Converse.
- BS in Business Administration with a Concentration in Finance
The Business Administration major is designed to provide you with a broad understanding of the way businesses operate. The Department offers a Bachelor of Science with a concentration in Finance.
The Finance concentration will allow you to understand the calculation and application of time, value of money and weighted average cost of capital. You will also be able to perform applied financial analyses in business situations.
Converse’s Business Administration BS with a Finance concentration will also prepare you for master’s level studies in Business Administration or related fields. Learn more about our BA in Business Administration.
- Intermediate Accounting
- Business and the Public Sector
- Securities Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Tax Accounting
- Cost Accounting
What are common careers in Finance?
- Financial Analysts
- Strategic Planning
- Corporate Development
What are Finance alumni doing?
Our alumni are currently working for a variety of businesses or in local, state or the federal government.
- Account Transition Specialist at Vanguard (mutual funds/investment company)
- Business Analyst at Milliken & Company
Converse University Mourns the Death of President Jeffrey H. Barker
Converse and the greater community are invited to a viewing for Dr. Jeffrey H. Barker, Converse University President, on Sunday, August 1, 2021 from 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm. The viewing …
Converse Secures Dynamic Space in Drayton Mills Marketplace for Inaugural Esports Program
The above image is an artist’s conceptual illustration of proposed interior design plan. Subject to change. Converse University has secured a dynamic space within the historic Drayton Mills Marketplace in …
Converse Ready to Welcome Largest Incoming Class in More Than 3 Decades
Converse is on track to welcome the largest number of new undergraduate students in more than three decades — at least 370 new students from 30 states and 17 countries …