Press & Media Kit
About Converse University
Converse University empowers students to become transformative leaders who see clearly, decide wisely, and act justly. Converse was founded in 1889 by citizens of Spartanburg, SC, who aimed to create an educational experience for women. In the fall of 2020 Converse welcomed its first undergraduate co-educational incoming class. The University encompasses the School of Humanities, Sciences, and Business; the School of the Arts; the School of Education and Graduate Studies; and the Converse College for Women.
Converse students experience deep scholarship, transformative mentorship, experiential learning, and wonderful support for and belief in each other. Through this unique formula, Converse is a creator of opportunity for its students through a personalized education that also includes the professional and technical skills graduates need to be successful in their careers.
Download the Converse University quick facts PDF
The resources below are for media use. Please credit all photographers/videographers and adhere to posted guidelines.
Members of the press interested in setting up interviews, acquiring additional press materials or other media-related inquiries can contact Karen Rhodes at 864.596.9504 or email@example.com.
CONVERSE LOGO GUIDELINES
The intention is to protect the integrity of the institution by maintaining consistency and ensuring logos are used in an appropriate manner. Logos must always maintain approved colors, proportions and design integrity.
No alterations may be made, nor should design elements be placed inside any of the logos. This includes:
- Being stretched or distorted
- Screened or ghosted on top of an image
- Adding text, graphic elements, imagery, etc.
- Displaying an incomplete logo or a dissected logo
- Realigning any elements in the logos
- Changing the colors of the logos
Right-click to download the logo:
- Converse Announces Appointment of Boone J. Hopkins as Twelfth President
- Converse College to Become Converse University July 1, 2021
- Resilience and Perseverance: Exploring Converse’s History to Navigate the Future
- Converse Announces Addition of Co-Educational Undergraduate Cohort Beginning Fall 2020
What's Happening at Converse
For permission to take photos on campus, please contact Event Services.
Office of Communications
Interim Assistant Vice President for Marketing and Communications