CONVERSE LOGO GUIDELINES
The intention is to protect the integrity of the institution by maintaining consistency and ensuring logos are used in an appropriate manner. Logos must always maintain approved colors, proportions and design integrity.
No alterations may be made, nor should design elements be placed inside any of the logos. This includes:
- Being stretched or distorted
- Screened or ghosted on top of an image
- Adding text, graphic elements, imagery, etc.
- Displaying an incomplete logo or a dissected logo
- Realigning any elements in the logos
- Changing the colors of the logos
Right-click to download the logo:
What's Happening at Converse
For permission to take photos on campus, please contact Event Services.
Office of Communications
Assistant VP for Marketing and Communications