CONVERSE LOGO GUIDELINES
The intention is to protect the integrity of the institution by maintaining consistency and ensuring logos are used in an appropriate manner. Logos must always maintain approved colors, proportions and design integrity.
No alterations may be made, nor should design elements be placed inside any of the logos. This includes:
- Being stretched or distorted
- Screened or ghosted on top of an image
- Adding text, graphic elements, imagery, etc.
- Displaying an incomplete logo or a dissected logo
- Realigning any elements in the logos
- Changing the colors of the logos
Right-click to download the logo:
- Converse Announces Appointment of Boone J. Hopkins as Twelfth President
- Converse College to Become Converse University July 1, 2021
- Resilience and Perseverance: Exploring Converse’s History to Navigate the Future
- Converse Announces Addition of Co-Educational Undergraduate Cohort Beginning Fall 2020
What's Happening at Converse
For permission to take photos on campus, please contact Event Services.