See the Grad Schools our Class of 2020 Have Been Accepted to!
The Class of 2020 has a great future ahead of them! See where some of our seniors have been accepted for grad school:
- Audrey Bourdages (Nisbet Honors) – St. George’s University Medical School.
- Ashton Coker – MUSC College of Pharmacy.
- Mia Gottschalk – Medical University of South Carolina School of Pharmacy.
- Brianna Harrill – Presbyterian College Physician Assistant Program
- Kathleen Holcombe – University of South Carolina
- Zoe Kushubar (Nisbet Honors) – Florida State University
- Lanlan Li – University of Manchester Master of Biotechnology and Enterprise, The University of Glasgow Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences Program, and the Chinese University of Hong Kong School of Public Health.
- Yuji Li – Hong Kong Polytechnic University Biochemistry and Biomedical Sciences, the Chinese University of Hong Kong School of Public Health, University of Leeds, and University of Glasgow Master of Science in Biomedical Science.
- Yunyun Ma – Tulane University and Case Western Reserve University School of Public Health.
- Gianna Mancinelli – West Virginia University Doctor of Physical Therapy Program.
- Ealon Mann – Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine in Spartanburg.
- Chiara Mattamira (Nisbet Honors) – Clemson University, University of Tennessee at Knoxville, North Carolina State University.
- Alejandra Martinez (Nisbet Honors) – Coventry University
- Noelle Vallely – Florida State University
- Meghan Vaughn – University of South Carolina
- Zi Wei Wang – University of Manchester Microbiology Program, University of Leeds Immunology Program, University of Birmingham Master of Science Program in Immunology and Immunotherapy, and Chinese University of Hong Kong School of Public Health.