See Where our MFA Students, Grads and Faculty Have Been Published
- MFA faculty member Cary Holladay had her newest book, Brides in the Sky, a collection of short stories, accepted for publication with the Ohio University Press.
- MFA nonfiction grad Cinelle Barnes ‘15 has new work in the current issue of Tayo Literary Magazine. The work is a chapter from her forthcoming book Monsoon Mansion.
- MFA poetry grad David Colodney ’16 won the Editor’s Choice Award for his poem “Biscayne Bay Lies Still, Like Glass” in Panoply Magazine.
- MFA poetry student Zoraida Pastor recently published a chapbook, Bear Echoes, through the O, Miami Category Six Chapbook Series.
- MFA fiction grad Scott Laughlin recently had translations of three poems by Portuguese writer Alberto de Lacerda in The Common.
- MFA poetry grad Gabrielle Brant Freeman ’13 recently had her poem “Letters to Ted Allen” featured in Barrelhouse Magazines special February feature “Pop Love.”
- MFA fiction grad Paul Michael Garrison ‘17 recently had his mystery novel Letters to the Editor accepted for publication with Owl Hollow Press in 2019.