- Bicycles may be operated on the streets, parking lots, and campus grounds.
- Bicycles, mopeds, skateboards, and scooters may NOT be operated on sidewalks.
- Whenever a bicycle is operated on a street, the operator must follow all rules of the road for motor vehicles.
Bicycle Parking on Campus
- A bicycle may not be parked or left in any manner that blocks a sidewalk, stairway, doorway or accessible ramp.
- Bicycles can only be secured in approved bicycle racks. There are no inside bicycle racks on campus.
- Bicycles may not be secured to any light pole, tree, bench, handrail, door, etc.