1. What is a typical day for you from when you wake-up until you go to bed?
I go to my classes, do two hours of study hall (Sunday – Thursday), get treatment, go to practice and then I go home.
2. What is your favorite aspect of the game?
I love being part of a team. A team that really has each other’s backs on and off the court. Plus I am competitive and I love the competition.
3. What is your favorite TV Channel and show?
Nothing beats Friends, then I tend to get hooked on all these reality shows!
4. Where do you want to be 10 years from now?
Somewhere working as a psychologist in my own practice.
5. If you could be any super hero, who would it be and why?
SUPERMAN, because he can fly!!
6. Who is the funniest person on the team, and what makes them so funny?
Katie H. on a good day!
7. What are three things that you cannot live without?
My mom, my camera, and my chapstick
8. What are some things that you like about this team?
No matter what happens, good or bad,at practice or at the game, we can leave it on the court.
9. What is your favorite class?
I enjoy pretty much every psychology class I take but I really enjoyed my criminology class.
Thanks Brie for taking time out to help us. Good Luck with the rest of the season!