1. What is a typical day for your when you wake-up till you go to bed?
(Every day varies) All filled with…Bible Study, running with soccer, studying, checking e-mail and talking with Cam.
2. What is your favorite aspect of the game?
The competition and the friendships I make.
3. What is your favorite TV channel and show?
Nick at Nite, Full House, The Cosby Show, Survivor, and 7th Heaven
4. Where do you want to be 10 years from now?
Married to Cam, teaching physical education and coaching soccer.
5. If you could be any super hero, who would it be and why?
I’d rather be a Disney character…because they always win in the end.
6. Who is the funniest person on the team, and what makes them so funny?
Samoria Roundtree because she always has something “smart” to say.
7. What are three things that you cannot live without?
God, Family and Friends.
8. What are some things that you like about this team?
Friendships, keeping in shape, and learning how to be a team player.
9. What is your favorite class?
Behavior of the Preschool Child
10. How do you feel the season is going?
I am satisfied.
Word Association – The first thought that comes to your mind when you see the word…
Road Trips – Soccer
Fitness – boo
Homework – too much
Shannon – yea!
Tatum – fireball
Thank you Shawna Cowart for your time!