Completing your application is the first step to starting your journey at Converse. The process is simple, quick, and free.
- Complete your online application. You can also apply through the Common Application.
- Complete the Transfer Student Information Form with the help of your current institution’s registrar or dean of students: Transfer Student Information Form.
- Send official transcripts from all colleges, universities, or technical schools you have attended. Transcripts must be sent to the Office of Admissions directly from the college to be considered official.
- You must provide a high school transcript or GED if you have not successfully completed a two-year Associates’s Degree program. Transcripts must be sent to the Office of Admissions directly from the high school to be considered official.
- If you’re interested in majoring in music, musical theatre, dance, theatre, art and design, or creative and professional writing, you are invited to participate in an audition or portfolio review for the opportunity to earn additional scholarship money. Please note that the Petrie School of Music requires students to audition at the undergraduate and graduate levels. All other departmental auditions and portfolio reviews for talent scholarships are optional. Find more information and register here.
September 1st – Apply
Apply to Converse as early as September 1st for the following fall and send us your college transcript. The sooner you apply, the greater consideration you’ll have for scholarships.
October 1st – Complete Your FAFSA
Beginning October 1st you can complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). More information about the FAFSA and financial aid is available through the Student Financial Services.
May 1st – National Decision Day
After you’ve been admitted, you’ll need to send your enrollment deposit. Submitting this deposit sooner helps prepare you for the fall, but we will continue to accept applications and deposits into the summer.
July 1st – Application Priority Date
Your completed application with transcripts should be sent to us no later than July 1st. Applications for the fall may close after this day.
September 1st – Apply and send us your FAFSA
If you are interested in transferring mid-year, be sure to complete your application, send us your transcripts and your FAFSA so that we can process your application quickly.
January 5th – Deposit Deadline
If you are interested in enrolling for Spring, submit your deposit at any time after being admitted. Registration for classes begins right after you submit your deposit.