- Close, individual attention and guidance throughout a student’s course of study
- Intellectually stimulating coursework
- Dedicated and caring faculty
- Internship, research, and study-travel/abroad opportunities
We encourage students to:
- Explore their own values while developing a deep appreciation for those of others;
- Cultivate a deeper understanding of human diversity while recognizing the common humanity of all; and
- Hone the analytical skills needed for a complex, multilingual world.