Official college transcripts can be ordered through Parchment, Converse’s partner for electronic and paper transcript delivery. The link below will lead you to Converse’s Parchment page where you can create an account and select your official transcript recipients and delivery methods.
Steps for Requesting an Official Transcript
- Visit Converse’s Parchment site via this link
- Click the “Create Account” button if this is your first time using Parchment
- Remember to keep your Parchment account information as you will use this from now on for any transcript requests
- Login and complete the steps to request official electronic or paper transcripts
- Include your years and dates of attendance, even if just an estimate, to help us find your records
- Log back in to the Parchment system to track your transcript deliveries
- Use this link if you have lost your Parchment login information
- For further support, contact Parchment Customer support at 844-823-8465
Official Transcript Costs
Official electronic transcripts: $10 each (e-transcripts expire in 30 days if not opened by recipient. No refunds are given for unopened e-transcripts)
Official mailed paper transcripts: $12 each (additional fees for expedited shipping)
Transcripts will not be issued for persons whose financial obligations have not been satisfied, nor released to/for anyone except the student, unless officially requested in writing by the student.
Average processing time is currently 2-5 business days, but please allow 2-3 weeks during peak periods (end of term, Summer, etc.).
Transcript requests must be submitted directly to Parchment. We cannot accept paper or walk-up requests.
Transcripts will be held until all current work in progress is completed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: What is the difference between official and unofficial transcripts?
A: Official transcripts are issued directly from the College to the recipient and are verified as official and signed by the College through Parchment. Unofficial transcripts are generally not accepted by academic institutions but may suffice in certain circumstances.
Q: Are electronic transcripts issued through Parchment to an email address official?
A: Yes! All Converse transcripts issued by Parchment are official. Electronically delivered transcripts are digitally signed and secured as official.
Q: Can I request an unofficial transcript through Parchment?
A: Current students or those with access to my.converse.edu can print unofficial transcripts through my.converse.edu. Unofficial transcripts cannot be ordered through Parchment.