All members of the Converse community are encouraged to resolve conflicts directly with all parties involved in a given situation. Students are expected to speak openly with peers, faculty and/or staff to address concerns and find solutions. However, there are times when circumstances warrant direct reporting to the appropriate source for resolution. Converse provides opportunities and processes for students to report incidents related to Honor, Civitas, Sexual Harassment and any form of grievance that may emerge during the course of their experience. Reports are given directly to the appropriate area contact to advance investigations and reconciliation.
Have a concern?
- For concerns about any Converse student, faculty or staff member go to the Converse Cares Alert Form
- Please see this page for additional information about Faculty/Staff concerns
- Student Grievance Form – To report a Student Grievance or Title IX complaint
- Student Grievance Procedure
- Harassment, Consensual Relationships & Sexual Misconduct Policies – Title IX
- Distance education students can submit an issue to the Commission on Higher Education via the SC Commission on Higher Education Complaint Form