- Converse Net Cost Calculator: Allows undergraduate students to quickly find out your estimated scholarship eligibility and award using your GPA and SAT/ACT score.
- FinAid.org: Contains an EFC Estimator, Title IV codes, and general information about loans and tuition repayment.
- Scholarships.com: One of the most widely-used and trusted free college scholarship search and financial aid information resources on the Internet.
- Top 120 Scholarships for Women: This link takes you to a list of scholarship options for women pursuing a college degree on the scholarship search site, Bold.org.
- Top 175 Scholarships for College Students: This list of 175 scholarships is a great place to begin the scholarship search process.
- Federal Student Aid & FAFSA: Find extensive information about federal financial assistance, complete the FAFSA online, and log in to your dashboard to keep track of your federal financial aid.
- International Students: BestColleges.com compiled a list of scholarships available to international students studying in the US.
- DACA Students: We have compiled a list of scholarships open to DACA students. This is not an exhaustive list, but is a good place to start the search process.
- Army Emergency Relief Scholarship: AER is the Army’s own emergency financial assistance organization and is dedicated to “Helping the Army Take Care of Its Own.” AER provides commanders a valuable asset in accomplishing their basic command responsibility for the morale and welfare of soldiers.
- Information about Veteran Educational Benefits: Find detailed information about VA educational benefits and apply for benefits at this link.
Scholarship Search Resources & Helpful Links
Student Financial Services
Contact Student Financial Services
Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday - 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Carnegie Hall, Lower Level
Contact Student Financial Aid