- Accounting and Administration
- Human Resources
- Student Financial Services:
- Student Financial Aid and Student Accounts
Built in 1904 by a $10,000 donation from Andrew Carnegie, the Carnegie Building served as a library until February 1951, when students and faculty formed a “book brigade” to move some 2,000 books to the new Gwathmey Library. Today, Carnegie is the location of Converse’s Office of Accounting and Administration, Student Financial Services, and the Office of Human Resources.