The Converse environment promotes a strong work ethic within a caring and supportive atmosphere. Our students push themselves and encourage each other to be the best musicians they can be.
More reasons to
- Our remarkably low student/teacher ratio ensures ongoing personal interaction with faculty.
- You’ll gain valuable experience teaching lessons in the Lawson Academy of the Arts, just part of the “Creativity That Works” program that will prepare for life as a professional.
- You’ll have the chance to interact with some of the world’s most accomplished musicians in master classes and workshops.
- Our reputation has attracted students from Ireland, Italy, Egypt, Sri Lanka, Panama, El Salvador, Ecuador, and beyond.
- Our faculty are professional artists who have collectively performed in 48 states and in 47 countries.