Unlike with more rigid, traditional engineering programs, with the Converse-Clemson partnership you will:
- Benefit from two distinct academic environments, first Converse’s supportive, personal liberal arts environment, then Clemson University’s renowned General Engineering Program.
- Have more time to explore and confirm your long-term career goals before committing to a specific path
- Gain more career flexibility with degrees in two diverse areas
- Have support to explore your own diverse academic, athletic, or extracurricular interests
- Acquire the confidence and broad skill sets necessary to advance in technical management roles
According to Forbes Magazine, engineers are among some of the most sought-after professionals in America. They are also among the most well-paid. Engineers solve exciting and challenging problems and work for companies in just about every industry – from Fortune 500 companies to nonprofits dedicated to improving the human condition.