- Bain Room
- Converse Box Office
- Enrollment Management and Services
- Financial Planning
- Institutional Advancement
- Advancement Services
- Alumni Relations
- Mary Wilson Gee Dining Room
- Dargan Bradshaw Private Dining Room
- Hazel B. Abbott Theater
- Laird Studio Theater
- Lee Parlor
- President’s Office
- Stackhouse Parlor
- Department of Theatre and Dance
Listed on the National Registry of Historic Places, Wilson Hall was built in 1889 and originally housed the entire College. The five towers spanning Wilson and Pell Halls are named for values that are important at Converse: From left to right are Reverence, Honor, Friendship, Service (the tallest and also referred to as the Converse Tower) and Loyalty.
On display in Dalton Lobby is the Converse College Honor Pledge, signed by every new student. The honor tradition dates back to 1916 and is a cornerstone of the mutual trust and responsibility that distinguishes the Converse community.
Gee Dining Room is named for Mary Wilson Gee. The revered “Miss Gee” was among the first Converse graduates in 1893 and served as Dean of Students for 54 years.
Hazel B. Abbott Theatre and the Laird Studio Theatre are home to a wide variety of Theatre & Dance Converse performances each year.
Parking: 30-minute, visitor and accessible spots are available around the circle. Additional parking is available at the Fairview parking lot on North Fairview Avenue.