- Athletic Administration
- Coaches Offices: Softball, Field Hockey, Soccer, Women’s Lacrosse, and Golf
- Hayden Abney Fulp Field
- Locker Rooms: Soccer, Field Hockey, Women’s Lacrosse, Golf, Tennis, and Visitor locker room
- Press Box
- Conference Room
- Weight Room
- Golf Swing Room/Putting Green
The Marsha H. Gibbs Field House, part of the Rose Physical Activity Complex, provides a top-level experience in collegiate athletics and includes the following amenities:
- Five locker rooms
- A weight training facility
- Indoor/outdoor golf training facilities
- An academic support center
- A rooftop terrace
- A soccer/lacrosse press box
The Sally Abney Rose Physical Activity Complex is situated on 16 developed acres and includes a soccer field, tennis courts, the Weisiger Center, and the Marsha H. Gibbs Field House.
Converse has 17 NCAA Division II teams including acrobatics & tumbling (emerging), field hockey, women’s golf, women’s lacrosse, softball, women’s swimming, and women’s volleyball, as well as men’s and women’s programs for basketball, cross country, soccer, tennis, track & field. In addition, we offer coed programs in esports and IHSA equestrian.. Our athletes live up to their mascot of a fighting Valkyrie. We are the only NCAA Division II athletic program in the Upstate actively competing in Conference Carolinas.
Parking: Public parking is available at the Fairview parking lot on North Fairview Avenue.