- Graduate Programs
- Education Department Administration
Originally the College infirmary, Ezell Hall fits perfectly between the bookends of Kuhn and Carmichael Halls and serves as home base for the men and women enrolled in Converse’s graduate programs. Ezell was constructed in 1940 and named after its donor, Mr. S. Bryson Ezell, former chairman of the Converse Board of Trustees.
Parking: Public parking is available along Julia Mood Peterkin Drive, off Drayton Avenue.