Prior to beginning classes or moving onto campus, all traditional undergraduate students (both commuting and residential) are required to receive a physical and proof of immunization. (Students who need to request an exemption from one or more vaccinations due to medical or religious reasons should contact the Wellness Center for additional forms.)

If one or more of your immunization records are unavailable, you may request titer tests from your physician. Titers are laboratory tests that measure the level of antibodies in a blood sample. If you cannot obtain your immunization records, your physician MUST send titer laboratory documentation of immunity to these vaccine-preventable diseases.

Your immunization record must be completed by a licensed medical professional (e.g., physician, nurse practitioner, physician’s assistant, registered nurse, etc.). ALL documentation of required immunizations and/or titers must be submitted by June 30. Students who have not met immunizations requirements will not be able to start class or move onto campus.

To access the required forms to report your immunizations and the results of your physical, click here.

Immunization Record Request

If you need to obtain a copy of your immunizations, please fill out the Immunization Request Form and return it to the Wellness Center.

News regarding the COVID-19 coronavirus in the United States is changing rapidly. The most up-to-date information and resources can be found on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website and the South Carolina DHEC website.

  Click here for Converse Community Updates