Whether you are a “first-timer” or an experienced college parent…whether you live across town or across the country…wherever you find yourself and whatever your circumstances…you are a valuable member of the Converse community.
To receive The Family Connector, our e-newsletter just for parents, please sign up today, and you will receive an email with updates and informative news over the course of the year.
Converse offers a wealth of opportunities for your student, both in the classroom and through our extensive co-curricular program. Sometimes the array of choices and resources can seem overwhelming. We are here to support you and to help you stay connected to your student as you journey with them through their college experience.
Connect to your Parent Portal at My.Converse.edu
- Students must give permission to family members to access my.converse.edu
- Information will be emailed to parents about how to access your account
- Pay student bills and see other information regarding your student
Connect Through Social Media
We’re on Facebook and Twitter! Like our official Converse College Family Connector pages for occasional articles and updates.
- Follow the Converse College Family Connector Facebook Page
- Follow the Converse College Family Connect Twitter Feed
Please also feel welcome to contact the Division of Student Development and Success with questions, concerns, or suggestions about how Converse College can better serve you.
Contact: Sabrina Wilson Phone: 864.596.9614