1. Check off your to-do list using your enrollment guide
You should have received your enrollment guide in the mail. Keep it, and be sure to use it to check off all items before you attend orientation.
2. My.Converse.edu is your one-stop shop
Check your email for your Converse username and password for our online portal. You’ll use that to fill out your enrollment forms and register for SOAR, our required summer orientation program. You’ll use the same portal throughout your Converse career to fill out forms, take care of finances, and more.
Get started on My.Converse.edu
3. Check your Converse email regularly
As soon as you get your Converse username, all electronic communications will be sent to your Converse email address. So check it often! You’ll be getting tips and tricks that will help your transition to Converse!
Get started with Converse email
- Click here to access Converse email
- I haven’t gotten my username and password!
- I feel like I’m not getting all the emails I’m supposed to get!
4. Stay plugged in on social media!
From meeting orientation leaders to your future classmates and big sisters, joining the Converse social media conversation is the best way to stay in the loop. #conversecollege